- Company: China Guangdong PVD Metallizer Co.
- Contact (name): Alex Li
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: No.1 duanzhou road, Zhaoqing, Guangdong, China
- Zip/Postal Code: 526000
- City: Zhaoqing
- Continent: FAR EAST
- Country: China
- Website: http://www.pvd-metallizer.com
- Listed: augustus 13, 2017 1:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sputter coater for car hubcap metalizing
High vacuum magnetron sputtering coater is specially designed for automobile & motorcycle hubcap coating or metallizing with unique features and special structure designed, enabling to meet the needs of all the technical demands. Equipped with cryo-pump (Poly-Cold), it can realize very high coating efficiency.
With specially designed cathodes structure to realize sputtering high ratio, it can accomplish each coating cycle within 8~12 minutes under computer & PLC control.
The substrate rack driving system with both revolution and rotation functions plus substrate self-rotation, is able to ensure the coating evenness and uniformity.
China Guangdong PVD Metallizer Co.
Mobile: +86 13929890858
Address: No.1 duanzhou road, Zhaoqing, China
Please click below to see videos of our metalizing machines:
932 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: metallizer
- Member Since: augustus 7, 2014
Other items listed by metallizer
- Magnetron sputtering coaters
- Cathodic Arc PVD Coater
- Metalizadoras al vacio por evaporacion termal
- Thermal evaporation metallizer
- Magnetron sputtering web coater
Popular Ads Overall
- Metalizadoras al vacio por evaporacion termal (35560 views)
- Cadena de fabricacion completa de celulas solares fotovoltaicos de silicio amorfo (9874 views)
- Thermal evaporation metallizer (2872 views)
- AZO Transparent Conductive Coating Line (2857 views)
- Acetylsalicylic acid ≥99.0%, crystalline (2716 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering Deposition Line for ITO Glass (2463 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering coating line for low-e glass (2363 views)
- Magnetron sputtering web coater (2340 views)
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 35% (food grade) (2311 views)
- Carbide derived carbon CDC (2202 views)