According to many local regulations employees who work frequently or occasionally with dangerous goods must have followed a Course Awareness Dangerous goods. The online course can be followed 24/7. There is no longer an excuse not to train your employees.
This online course consists of four modules:
• Law – and regulatory of storage, transport and working with dangerous goods.
• The classification according to GHS, EU and ADR/IMDG as well as the properties of substances.
• Reading safety data sheets.
• The job requirements according to the ADR, 1000 points table, separating substances etc.
• Dealing with spill management of dangerous goods
Each module ends with a questionnaire. After finishing the course and, of course, a possitive result, the student receives his or her Certificate Awareness Dangerous goods.
703 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Metalizadoras al vacio por evaporacion termal (35497 views)
- Cadena de fabricacion completa de celulas solares fotovoltaicos de silicio amorfo (9778 views)
- Thermal evaporation metallizer (2826 views)
- AZO Transparent Conductive Coating Line (2671 views)
- Acetylsalicylic acid ≥99.0%, crystalline (2630 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering Deposition Line for ITO Glass (2427 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering coating line for low-e glass (2325 views)
- Magnetron sputtering web coater (2287 views)
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 35% (food grade) (2264 views)
- Carbide derived carbon CDC (2153 views)