- Continent: EUROPE
- Country: Netherlands
- Listed: november 4, 2017 12:14 am
- Expires: 40 days, 7 hours
IMDG Code books (incl.38-16) Edition (2017-2018)
Visit our website http://www.yoursafetystore.eu/product/imdg-code-38-16-books/ to order.
The IMDG Code has undergone many changes over the years, in both format and content, in order to keep up with the rapid expansion of the shipping industry. Amendment 37-14 includes revisions to various sections of the Code and to transport requirements for specific substances. It was adopted by IMO’s Maritime Safety Committee (MSC) at its ninety-third session in May 2014.
The Code, as amended by Amendment 38-16, is mandatory as from 1 January 2018 but may be applied by Administrations in whole or in part on a voluntary basis from 1 January 2017.
The two-volume Code is divided into seven parts:
Volume 1 (parts 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 7of the Code) contains sections on:
– general provisions, definitions and training
– packing and tank provisions
– consignment procedures
– construction and testing of packagings, IBCs, large packagings, portable tanks, MEGCs and road tank vehicles
– transport operations.
Volume 2 contains part 3 (Dangerous Goods List, special provisions and exceptions), appendices A and B (generic and N.O.S. Proper Shipping Names, and glossary of terms) and an index.
1881 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Metalizadoras al vacio por evaporacion termal (35560 views)
- Cadena de fabricacion completa de celulas solares fotovoltaicos de silicio amorfo (9875 views)
- Thermal evaporation metallizer (2872 views)
- AZO Transparent Conductive Coating Line (2857 views)
- Acetylsalicylic acid ≥99.0%, crystalline (2717 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering Deposition Line for ITO Glass (2463 views)
- Magnetron Sputtering coating line for low-e glass (2363 views)
- Magnetron sputtering web coater (2340 views)
- HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 35% (food grade) (2312 views)
- Carbide derived carbon CDC (2202 views)